Dr. Kevin J Sandberg Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kevin J Sandberg?

Doctor Sandberg is awesome!

Dr. Sandberg is the best! His staff is courteous, attentive, and are there to help. Walking into Dr. Sandberg a few months ago I was a bit apprehensive on my mothers condition. After seeing many doctors in El Paso that have given my mom little to no hope for her condition with movement disorders from Parkinson's. Dr. Sandberg has helped my mom improve her quality of life. His great personality is contagious and he is truly a Blessing to our life. Thank you Dr. Sandberg and staff for helping my mom smile again.

Pain like never before

I cannot figure out rude comments. True professional who Cared about me and took his time during examine.

Stroke Patient (2yrs)

I had several strokes and Dr. Sandberg has been a God-send! Without his knowledge, great bed-side manners and earnest patient concern, I would not be in such a quality of life condition right now. I am so grateful for Dr. Sandberg, who is willing to go out of his way to help and care for his patients. He makes you feel like family and actually walks you through everything, each step of the way. He even allowed me to record the process of a procedure so I could show my family that lives far away. Throughout the video, he walked us through and explained each step so well. Dr. Sandberg is so genuine... He gets so excited for you when he sees your progression. His enthusiasm and encouragement has truly meant more to me and my husband than words can say... Thank you Dr. Sandberg! Oh, and I can't forget his wonderful assistant, Myra. She is an absolute angel to my husband and myself. The genuine care and hard-working ethics that she has truly makes a difference. I wish we could have more doctor's assistant's like Myra in every office. She is a keeper!

Case Manager for the Miracle Survivor

I have known Dr. Sandberg for 15 years I have worked with him and other injured workers over the years and found him to be compassionate, knowledgable and give timely and appropriate care. I highly recommend Dr. Sandberg for rehab and pain management.

Don't Bother

This guy acts like you are bothering him. He makes you return every 4-5 weeks...I must be making his house or car payment for him! If he is sooo tired of what he is doing, do something else!!! His P.A., Charles, at least acts like or does care!To put it simply, he sucks! Both myself and a coworker stopped seeing him.

He disregarded all the information and diagnosis of all my Doctors, and jumped to his own conclusion of what I had wtong. What I did appreciate was the referral to rehab, but was not clear with what the objective was, so all I got was massages. I have multiskeletoral problems, as well as mayo facia pain, fibromyalgia as well as lumbar and neck fusions. It would have been nice if he was all that the Doctors think he is, but he doesn't value their opinions whatsoever. He was dismissive.