Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin M Sattele has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Dermal Fillers
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Showing 5 of 14
Best Weight Loss EVER! I have been on many diets in the past, struggling with the highs and lows, and never satisfied. Since I have started Dr. Sattele's program, I have lost 65 pounds, and have keep it off. Dr. Sattele and his staff are the best. His attention to medical detail and caring attitude has not only reduced my weight, but also reduced the number of medication I have to take daily. They are truly the most professional and caring group that I have been associated with. Anyone that says they have followed his diet and not lost any weight is LYING to themselves. I could not be any happier with their service and will continue to recommend to anyone who truly wants to Look and Feel their Best. EXTREMELY PLEASED!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Palmetto Health Alliance
Dr. Kevin M Sattele accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kevin M Sattele is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murrells Inlet, SC.