Dr. Kevin Schewe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Schewe?

Posted on January 15th, 2016

Dr. Schewe and his staff are warm and compassionate, and it is apparent that everyone who works there wants to be there and wants to take good care of each patient. Dr. Schewe has done everything possible to aid in diagnosis and treatment of my cancer. I saw him on a referral one day, and I had my first treatment the next day. My tumor was completely gone within weeks as the treatment progressed. I would recommend Dr. Schewe to my family, my friends, and anyone with cancer or who suspects he or she may have cancer.

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

Dr. Schewe is the most competent and compassionate doctor I have ever seen. He answers all of my questions and never makes me feel as if he doesn't have time for me. He saw me immediately, and the next day began treatment. Within five weeks, the tumor was eliminated. He is cordial and easy to talk to, and he makes sure you know he is in it with you for the long haul.

Posted on January 26th, 2015

Very warm and caring.

Posted on November 16th, 2012

I think that Dr Kevin Schewe is one of the best dr I have had I almost thin he is a saint

Probably saved my life ...

Posted on June 26th, 2012

Dr Schewe STILL IS the only doctor who ever took my problem home with him. He thought about it, did research, contacted other doctors in other parts of the country and came up a with an aggressive plan to beat, not just put into remission, my cancer. He worked hand in hand with my chemo doctor and actually led the process. He found and subsequent cancer in follow ups, in a different place (bladder vs. nasal) probably caused by the chemo, and pointed me another stellar doctor (urologist) for the follow up for that cancer. I more recently went to him for an unrelated matter, because I could not find a doctor I could trust. He did a battery of tests to insure it was not cancer related (which it might have been), or failure of other organs and passed me on to another superb specialist. I love the guy, as does my wife. He also took the time to counsel her though my treatment processe(free). He is a realist, and does not get tied up in bureaucracy or being overly politically correct. He is a real person.

One of the best in the US, He saved my life.

Posted on January 11th, 2011

Dr. Schewe has saved my life twice. He caught things other Dr.'s missed or passed off to other Dr.'s thinking there was other problems. I would recomend this Dr. to anyone who has cancer and needs radiation. He is one of the best in the US and has the award to prove it!

He knows his business...

Posted on November 19th, 2010

Dr. Schewe not only maintains a private practice but he has been appointed the head of radiation oncology at St. Antony's Central, a large 4-star Denver hospital..While his "bedside manner" might be a little rough, his skill in treating life-threatening cancers is among the best. He is the kind of guy you want to have on your team when you are fighting for your life...Sometimes he tells you things you don't want to hear, but in the end, he is usually right..

poor care

Posted on February 21st, 2010

this doctor seemed aloof and more concerned about something else. I did not feel appreciated or cared for. I would avoid.

Posted on September 3rd, 2009

This doctor is the most caring efficient doctor I have ever been to see. Couldn't ask for better care if I tried. He is the best of the best.

Lawsuit waiting to happen!!

Posted on August 29th, 2008

I felt very uncomfortable being examined by a male doctor without a female nurse present. He came across as very smug:(

Posted on January 24th, 2017