Dr. Kevin Schierling Is this you?

1.3

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Schierling?

Posted on January 12th, 2015

He was very rude and inconsiderate.

Charges for nothing

Posted on December 12th, 2013

Stormont-Vail sent me a bill I have to pay for this doctor. My insurance, Blue Cross and Blue Shield refused to pay any of his charges because he did nothing and they could not justify his charge. I never once saw him in my brief stay at the hospital. He did nothing while I was there, he did not provide any explanation of results of what brought me into the ER and ultimate overnight stay nor did he make any recommendations or send any information to my primary care provider. This doctor simply collects money for doing nothing. Would never recommend.

Posted on April 7th, 2011

He was very arrogant from the start. Said things like What do you want me to do. Acted like he did not believe anything I said. Would not recomend him to anybody friend or enemy. Told to me to follow up with my neurologist, explained to him I could not get them to return my calls.

Posted on July 22nd, 2016