Dr. Kevin M Schuster Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin M Schuster?

Pleasantly surprised!

Dr. Schuster was very kind to me. He is very attentive, straight forward, and very willing to take me as a patient when other Doctors have told me it would be too difficult (to surgically fix a very large hernia). The office staff are friendly, and eager to help however they can, including helping me arrange medical transportation. I am so thankful to everyone there for helping me when others could not.

great ENT

This doctor was patient, reassuring and thorough! He has a great bedside manner, explains everything in language anyine can understand and was right on as far as diagnosis and prognosis he also tooktime to speak with all my doctors