What Follow Up??

I saw Dr. Sieja at my general physicians recommendation when a blood test showed some higher liver counts. I had an initial visit, more blood work done & was schedule for an ultrasound which was done the next day. I got a call back from Dr. Sieja with the results of the blood test. When I asked about the ultrasound, he said he would have to find out the results & call me back. He never did. When I did follow up several weeks later, the receptionist read me the results. When I asked if there are any recommendations or suggestions I got dead air on the phone... Guess I'll call my regular physician for the results & recommendations, but that's pretty darn poor customer service when my insurance paid a LOT of $$ for the ultrasound...

I had an urgent need to see a GI doctor. He was able to get me in right away. He was wonderful. I no longer live in CO and am sorry I can't continue to see him.

Im still waiting for a call back from julia the appointment setter its been 3 weeks Ive already had the procedure done that I needed the appointment for. its a good thing because the test had concluded some issues Ive been having Dr Seija is a good doctor but his staff not so good I would still be waiting for a call back so if you have to leave a message for an appointment chances are you wont recieve a call back!!

Dr. Kevin S Sieja is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Denver, CO.