Dr. Kevin Sheehan Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Sheehan?

Dr. Sheehan is amazing.

Posted on May 11th, 2017

Dr. Sheehan is a caring, compassionate, east to talk to doctor who truly listens. He doesn't hesitate to tell it straight like it is. He informs you and gives options.

Excellent caregiver

Posted on September 1st, 2016

I've used Kevin since 2003. He has always been friendly, attentive and most importantly accurate in his diagnoses and efficient in his work. Top shelf doctor in a top shelf hospital.

Posted on April 6th, 2016

Excellent doctor, with excellent relationship with his patients

Posted on November 23rd, 2013

HE knows to ask the right question, does not make you take medicine if you do not need it, and so easy to talk to. A very good doctor

Posted on September 5th, 2013

He is a very good doctor, takes time with you, and stays on positive note, Lessons to all your needs. One of the best Doctors I have been to.....

Like him

Posted on October 13th, 2011

He and staff are very professional. He referred me to another doctor when he was not sure of dx.

Excellent Doctor and Staff

Posted on July 22nd, 2010

I am impressed with Dr. Sheehan. When I met him several years ago, the first thing I noticed was he was prepared. He had already read through my entire medical history, which was comprehensive, and he asked me to start with my number one concern and go down the list. Each concern was addressed thoughtfully and thoroughly. The next thing I noticed was that this doctor is very astute. He observed through careful attention and questioning, specific medical conditions that had not been accurately diagnosed, in all the years I had been a patient of another M.D. The diagnoses made by Dr. Sheehan, followed up by testing, proved to be accurate. He follows through with diagnoses, tests and listens. He is obviously very intelligent and well informed with all of the latest research and quite personable. Several people I know, including family members, have switched to Dr. Sheehan over time. He is a great, overall Internal Medicine doctor and we're lucky to have him here. His staff and assistant are professional and friendly.

7 years later

Posted on October 22nd, 2008

I visited with Dr. Sheehan 7 years ago for a virus which was quickly and completely eradicated.At the time I was completely impressed with the Doctor's quality of care, depth of concern regarding matters not limited to my health but also my *pocket-book*. Now, 7 years later I found myself in need of a medical doctor and with little effort "relocated" this man.I can only say he has well seasoned over the years. He is extremely conversant, careful that I understand what and why we are doing medical procedures....And so, for now I am delighted to say that I "rate" Dr. Sheehan with 4**stars**>

Posted on August 11th, 2017