Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin T Snyder has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 31
Dr. Snyder has been my primary doctor for over 25 years. During that time I've been treated for all kinds of medical conditions: URI, arthritis, back injuries, shoulder injuries, minor surgery, mental health care, Lyme disease, herniated cervical disc, etc. I've always received very good care. Dr. Snyder's bedside manner is second to none. I fully recommend his services to anyone.
I started going to Dr. Snyder after having a long back ailment. My then Dr wasn't doing a thing about it. No X-rays, no MRI, and nothing to relieve the pain. I ended up in the ER with terrible pain I could no longer tolerate. After an X-ray, one of the Drs asked if I'd been in a wreck. Apparently my back was a complete mess. I started going to Dr Snyder after that. After an MRI I found I had 2 bulging discs, stenosis and scoliosis. He spent a lot of time explaining what was wrong with my back and couldn't believe that my Dr before never even did an X-ray. Ever since he's been the best Dr I've ever had. He spends a lot of time with me when I have a concern. He is by far the best Dr in the area. I recommend him to everyone who needs a new doctor.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Genesys Regional Medical Center
Dr. Kevin T Snyder accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kevin T Snyder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flushing, MI.