Dr. Kevin Snyder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Snyder?

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

every time I have had to be seen by Dr Snyder, he is kind, caring, takes the time to get to know me, and takes care of my problem! Dr Snyder is an excellent health care professional/doctor, and I would recommend him to anyone!

Posted on March 12th, 2015

Dr. Snyder has been my primary doctor for over 25 years. During that time I've been treated for all kinds of medical conditions: URI, arthritis, back injuries, shoulder injuries, minor surgery, mental health care, Lyme disease, herniated cervical disc, etc. I've always received very good care. Dr. Snyder's bedside manner is second to none. I fully recommend his services to anyone.

Dr Snyder is the best Doc I've ever had.

Posted on August 18th, 2013

I started going to Dr. Snyder after having a long back ailment. My then Dr wasn't doing a thing about it. No X-rays, no MRI, and nothing to relieve the pain. I ended up in the ER with terrible pain I could no longer tolerate. After an X-ray, one of the Drs asked if I'd been in a wreck. Apparently my back was a complete mess. I started going to Dr Snyder after that. After an MRI I found I had 2 bulging discs, stenosis and scoliosis. He spent a lot of time explaining what was wrong with my back and couldn't believe that my Dr before never even did an X-ray. Ever since he's been the best Dr I've ever had. He spends a lot of time with me when I have a concern. He is by far the best Dr in the area. I recommend him to everyone who needs a new doctor.

Poor excuse for a physician

Posted on August 12th, 2013

Posted on July 25th, 2010

Has been nothing but professional.

Unprofessional Physician

Posted on October 28th, 2009

Dr. Snyder discusses confidential information with other patients. He has discussed other patients' medical information with me and has discussed mine with other patients. His bedside manner is sufficient, but not outstanding.

Posted on August 6th, 2017