Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin S Spires has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
Showing 5 of 18
Called 6 weeks prior to needing appt. 2 days before appt they called to cancel. had to wait 3 more weeks for appt only for them to call me 2 days before appt and confirm appt but call back an hour later. waited 9 weeks for an appt to be cancelled twice. was told they couldn't guarantee all appts wouldn't be cancelled. is the doctor too busy playing golf to see patients.
Dr. Spires and his associates are the best, they have helped me over the past 2 years and they have gone above and beyond to find out what was the best treatment for me. He had to perform a difficult surgery and did it wonderfully plus followed up with me on a daily basis while in the hospital and his staff when i was discharged. I highly recommend his office.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Spires is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Kevin S Spires accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSuncoast Urology, 7614 Jacque Rd Ste A, Hudson, FL
Dr. Kevin S Spires is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hudson, FL.