Dr. Kevin Strathy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Strathy?

Very happy with doctors service

Posted on May 31st, 2017

Posted on May 12th, 2016

Dr Strathy is a very skilled and personable physician! The office staff is very nice as well!

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on November 18th, 2015

Dr. Strathy is a fantastic Doctor and provides great follow up care and has the most wonderful staff. Everyone there seems to be a special person. I actually look forward to my visits there.

Beware!

Posted on May 4th, 2011

Spent very little time with me during consult. Did surgery on wrong location, then tried to place the blame on me (patient). Not very professional office.

great physician

Posted on September 20th, 2009

I would definitely recommend Dr. Strathy.His staff is professional, and very helpful. They give you your options and allow you to make the decision, nothing is ever forced or pushed on you. I had a breast reduction, and at the time I was very young. He asked if I was sure I wanted this done, he sat with me for over 20 minutes discussing pros and cons, future desires to breast feed, etc etc. I went through with the procedure, and had his home number and called 3-4 times over trivial concerns. He never dismissed them, even when I called at almost midnight, his wife was more than happy to ease my mind about any concerns I had about my healing, and offered to come visit me at home that night if the condition changed and I was still concerned.They are a very nice staff, and if I had more money, I would definitely get a few more things back to where I want them! ;)Overall, great, would definitely recommend!

use caution

Posted on July 21st, 2009

dr. strathy has caused me a great deal of anxiety and emotional distress. he did a breast reduction for me over nine years ago and because he did not listen to me when i told him repeatedly,even in the presence of my husband, that i was allergic to tape. because tape was used to reinforce the sutures i started to blister and when the tape was removed there was quite alot of open skin. i got a bacterial infection from this that resulted in a very deep hole in my breast. it took many months to heal and has caused a great deal of problems on mammograms and i have had to have biopsies and such because of all the scar tissue caused from the infection. all this and more has been caused by dr. strathys inability to really listen and hear what his patient was saying.

Posted on May 23rd, 2017