Dr. Kevin T Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin T Miller?

Patient

After having an MRI of my lower spine Dr. millers office called to give me the results. The nurse told me everything was normal. I had already gone to another Doctor for the results and had a copy in hand when the nurse called. I read to her the results which showed stenosis and arthritis and asked her if that sounded normal. She was confused and said she would call me back. When she did she admitted He had only read the last two sentences which said in affect "other than that everything looked normal". Out of a three paragraph report he only read two sentences! Good thing we weren't talking about cancer! Too many Doctors run through their patients like McDonalds flips burgers.

Please, spare yourself, and wait out the time to see Mrs. Dr. Miller and NOT Dr. Kevin Miller. Despite optimism, after I leave I feel I spent too much money and nothing was addressed. I have Hasimotos and hypothyroidism, should be fairly straight forward. He does like to refer people to specialists (also very expensive) who say you shouldn't have been referred to them. My overall feeling is the Mr. Dr. Miller is lazy and doesn't care.

Dr. Kevin T Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sisters, OR.