Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin T Oconnor
Dr. Kevin T Oconnor, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, MI, with another office in Carson City, MI. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Oconnor is affiliated with Spectrum Health United Memorial. Dr. Oconnor has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin T Oconnor has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 12
Top notch surgeon with all the attributes of a physician you desire for both surgical skill, medical knowledge base, and the ever elusive bedside manner for which few are equal. I would recommend any family member or myself for care by Dr. Oconnor. I actually provide anesthesia services for this fine doctor so my opinion is based from an insider prospective.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Oconnor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Kevin T Oconnor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kevin T Oconnor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, MI.