Dr. Kevin Tack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Tack?

Dr. Tack

Posted on October 16th, 2017

Excellent first encounter with a down to earth doctor who was friendly and supportive. Loved his bedside manner, and in my experience it is not all that common.

Through the years with Dr Tack -

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

I've known Dr Tack since he was doing his fellowship @ North Shore Hospital in Manhasset. He has been excellent in treating me through the years. from gastropareis to biliary dyskinesia , alchalsia, and more motility issues he has always been correct in his diagnosis and treatments. He has sent me to Philadelphia and NYC for diagnosis and treatments when he knew of other Drs that could help me when my diseases were more than he could fix. He's always prompt, so do not be late. He's kind and thorough , I would definitely recommend him to others.

Posted on March 4th, 2016

He's the Best you won't find any better

excellent, caring doctor

Posted on December 11th, 2015

Hubby and I have been going to Dr. Tack for many years now. He has a wonderful bedside manner, he is enthusiastic about all of the technology surrounding his job, he is thorough and answers all questions. We couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Tack

Great bedside manner!

Posted on April 29th, 2015

Puts you at ease with his down to earth style, knowledgable, thorough, punctual, attentive and caring.

Current Patient who needs attention and told to wait over i month for an appointment

Posted on August 19th, 2014

Staff completely inconsiderate. I needed an appointment because of discomfort and told the Dr could only see me in 5 weeks. So much for being a patient. I would not recommend him at all.

Extremely Unprofessional

Posted on March 18th, 2013

I had the most horrible experience with Dr. Tack upon initial meeting. It was difficult for me to make an appointment to start because of conflicting schedules. I made an appointment one month in advance. On the day of the appointment, I unfortunately was stuck in traffic and estimated a 5-10 minute delay. I called the office 20 minutes prior to my appointment and spoke to the receptionist telling her I would be no more than 10 minutes late. I was told to get there as soon as possible and all was well. As I estimated, I walked in EXACTLY 10 minutes late. Dr. Tack met me in the waiting room, which was empty, and stated he could not see me due to my lateness for the appointment and that I would have to reschedule. He was unapologetic, rude, and arrogant. A family member of mine was also treated poorly by Dr. Tack. I decided to give him a second chance, but shame on me. Absolutely terrible manners and zero consideration for patients.

Terrible Doctor

Posted on July 9th, 2012

I would never recommend dr. tack. He is an arrogant, ignorant clown. He uses his cellphone to check correct diagnosis and barely gives you the time of day. He is a terrible doctor, I'm not even sure he's qualified. Steer clear of dr. tack.

Very Good Doctor