Dr. Kevin L Tadych Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin L Tadych?

2 star rating because no X-rays taken, very minimal exam and he immediately recommended the PRP injections. No positive results so he then (again w/o an exam) recommended physical therapy. Just returned from a trip to urgent care where they found I have severe arthritis, bone spurs and need a new knee. $1000. bill from Tadych w/o a diagnosis or proper treatment. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Doctor's Response

If you feel you were mistreated/ under-treated with service from our office, we wish that you would contact us directly so that we can correct the matter internally. If you have concerns about a bill you received or feel you were billed incorrectly please contact us immidately. For a high complexity, urgent matter- without any additional services; imaging etc... the amount billed to your insurance would never be more than $475.00. If you received a bill for more than this amount contact us to have it resolved. From the standpoint of your care, Dr. Tadych takes a systematic approach in his treatments and typically does not recommend surgery without trial of conservative options first. We sincerely wish you a speedy recovery, and best of luck with your upcoming joint replacement.

Excellent care

Wonderful and knowledgeable middle-aged doctor with new and upcoming treatment techniques. He came highly recommended by friends and now I know why! My knee pain is gone and I can get back to doing the things I love, without pain! Thank you Dr. Tadych!

Friendly and knowledgable

Dr. Tadych was awesome! He has the latest and greatest in treatment options. My knee problems was checked out and he gave me multiple options that I could choose from for the issue. Very happy with my care, highly recommend.

felt uncomfortable with one woman in office..I think carol. Rather rude

Doctor's Response

We take our complaints very seriously. If you were mistreated or unhappy with service from any staff member, we sincerely hope that you would contact us directly or write a formal complaint so that we can correct the matter internally.

Best Orthopedic doctor ever

I would highly recommend Dr. Tadych - he has helped my family through many sprains, broken bones, and surgeries over the last 20 years. He is very knowledgable and very good with patients. He is a good listener and the kindest doctor I have ever went to.

Kind and Professional!

If you need an orthopedic - This is the doc I would recommend...

Great Doctor

Middle aged doctor who has had quite and established practice. Had many friends recommend him and have had good experiences with their care. Would highly recommend to my friends. Since my partial knee replacement I am able to walk with out pain again and can lead an active life style, thank you so much

Sue Fischer

Dr. Kevin L Tadych is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minocqua, WI.