Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin A Taylor has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Kevin A Taylor has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Kevin A Taylor is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Taylor is an insightful, smart, caring, and compassionate surgeon -- who doesn't jump to do a surgery. He was careful to wait until it appeared that surgery was the only option, a trait I really appreciate since what landed me in his hands was a botched surgery by another doctor. He strikes just the right balance of professional interest in your condition and compassion. In short, he saved my life.
Great bedside manner. Takes time to answer all questions. Explains details well. Concerned for the patient. I feel i am lucky to have had him for my surgeon. He removed part of my large and small intestine .
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Taylor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1992
University Of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. Kevin A Taylor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Medica Ridgeview Comm Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLakeview Clinic, 424 W State Highway 5, Waconia, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kevin A Taylor in this video.
Dr. Kevin A Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waconia, MN.