Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kevin M Trapp has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Kevin M Trapp has the following 16 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. Kevin M Trapp has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Kevin M Trapp is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 62
Dr. Trapp is a fantastic surgeon who comes highly recommended. I feel he is tops in his field, specializing in hip and knee surgery. Two years ago he replaced my right hip which was so painful that I could no longer walk. After surgery at ORMC and 2 weeks of subacute PT at Ellenville Regional Hospital's swing bed unit, I walked out not even having to rely on a cane or walker except as a support when around people who could potentially knock into me.
five weeks after my replacement I was walking without a cane and very little pain . I am now at 9weeks and I feel I am back to normal.My husband asks me what the new knee feels like and I have to reply " just like my knee there is no difference in the way it feels. My leg is still a little swollen,but that is going down as the weeks go by. I would do it again if the other one goes bad. Only I would not wait so long to do it.. I am very glad I choose Dr. Trapp he is #1 in my book I hope this helps someone who is trying to decide if or who should do their knee. Dr. Trapp comes very highly recommended..........
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Trapp is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Kevin M Trapp accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCrystal Run Healthcare Llp, 95 Crystal Run Rd, Middletown, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kevin M Trapp, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Middletown, NY, in this video.
Dr. Kevin M Trapp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middletown, NY.