Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin C Turner has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Urinary Incontinence
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
This was the absolute worst health care provider I have ever had the misfortune to come in contact with. He yelled at me my entire labor, had the nurses hold my legs down against my will during delivery (I had a natural birth with no drugs and the baby was not in danger), and yelled to push. All this trauma resulted in a third degree perineal tear and later total pelvic organ prolapse. I am considering a lawsuit against him.
I was a patient of Dr. Turners for my last child. I had a lot of problems that he never picked up on. It wasn't until I saw another doctor that my health conditions were addressed and I was immediately treated. Maybe if Dr. Turner had spent enough time making sure everything was going ok he would have noticed something was wrong. Dr. Turners office in general doesn't spend enough time with their patients. They rush everybody through and schedule too many people. This is not ok.
I had surgery by another physician not affiliated with Dr. Turner and had a bad and painful result which required treatment. I saw Dr. Turner for my aftercare and he went out of his way to give me pain medication before he began debriding my surgical wound and made sure it had taken effect before he began. This may not sound like much but the two physicians I saw prior to Dr. Turner did not concern themselves with my discomfort. He won a fan in me that day and I would recommend him to anyone!
I appreciate the time Dr. Turner took to explain a procedure to me and my mother today. It is stressful at the moment, trying to help her get many things done. Dr. Turner was very kind and presented things in a positive manner. I would recommend him to anyone as a very skilled doctor that cares about his patients. I have used Dr. Turner as a doctor before and I have a lot of confidence in him.
32 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Kevin C Turner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Moda Health Summit
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKadlec Clinic, 945 Goethals Dr Ste 200, Richland, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kevin C Turner in this video.
Dr. Kevin C Turner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richland, WA.