Dr. Kevin B Tyson Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kevin B Tyson?

Worst doctor ever

My main comment is that the doctor is unethical. When responding to grievances about his practice, he lied about every issue. When records were requested to investigate, the doctor only sent in records that he wanted that would hide his guilt (forgetting that I/the patient had records that would prove his guilt). His office has ridiculous wait times, high turn-over rates for the P.A.'s and doctors. Also, many of his P.A.'s are incompetent (I was refused x-rays once for a broken foot bone! He did not offer/give me care for that broken foot. The doctor's response to this when I later filed a grievance, was that, "an x-ray was not needed at that time! I limped around with my own crutches for a week until I returned and insisted on an x-ray). There are many more issues but they are too numerous to mention. I would advise everyone to avoid this practitioner.

Dr Tyson is a great physician whom I'd recommend to any friend or family member of mine

Thanks Kevin! Koetters will always be lokin out for you. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. aND DON'T BE A STRANGER!