Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin E Varner has 2 locations
6550 Fannin St Ste 2600
Houston, TX 77030
6445 Main St Ste 2500
Houston, TX 77030
Book Online Now
Dr. Kevin E Varner has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics
Dr. Kevin E Varner has the following 10 expertise
- Hammer Toe Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Kevin E Varner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Office Staff is Problematical
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kevin E Varner - Posted on January 11th, 2017
Dr. Varner is excellent - extremely competent / great bedside manner. His office staff is problematical. It is impossible to schedule surgery or a follow-up appointment. The office staff leaves patients on hold, does not return phone calls and essentially block patients from scheduling surgery which Dr. Varner has agreed to perform. The office manager, Theresa, is responsible for scheduling surgery. I have called 4 or 5 times over the last week with no return call. The office staff indicates that she is in the office and has forwarded my messages to her. No response.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kevin E Varner - Posted on February 9th, 2016
Very good orthopaedic surgeon
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kevin E Varner - Posted on August 13th, 2015
Dr. Varner was great in all ways that are important. I certainly don't expect a busy surgeon to spend time with me! I had a fractured and miserably messed up ankle which he reconstructed and made like new. He was very thorough and helpful, and I'd go back to him in a minute if I have any other problems with my feet or ankles.
My son is back on the Football field
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kevin E Varner - Posted on January 31st, 2012
My son plays college football and Dr. Varner put him back on the field. His injury was one that most player do not return from. We have had several doctor surprised that he was able to return and play to his full Potential. We are so Thankful to Dr. Varner for helping my son do what he Loves Best, play Ball!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Kevin E Varner Accepts the Following Insurance
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kevin E Varner, MD - Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics in Houston, TX, in this video.
Dr. Kevin E Varner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.