Dr. Kevin Vincent Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Vincent?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Not worth it

Posted on December 21st, 2014

Find someone who respects your time and your pocketbook. High cost and poor service

Stay away if you want personalized care

Posted on December 16th, 2014

This is first Doctor Review I've ever written online. Had horrible experience with Dr. Vincent! I've had 5 knee surgeries in Tampa area and went to him for followup since I live near Gainesville now. Right away he gave off vibe that he has huge ego and is not interested in your input. I had a series off artificial joint lubrication injections & not once did he supervise the injections. I requested hydrotherapy script so I could buy my own spa without sales tax & was rejected as "not medically necessary". I was buying the spa with my own money & it seems 5 knee surgeries would qualify for the sale tax break... When I called to ask about it, his own assistant told me "as long as I've been here I've never known Dr. Vincent to call a patient". WOW!!! Not a doctor that I want to see. Luckily my previous doctor wrote the script without question.

Joint Issues