Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin R Waddell has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kevin R Waddell has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Dr. Kevin R Waddell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I had a difficult delivery 5 months ago in a different state. I knew something was wrong with me and I persisted even though I kept getting no answers. Dr Waddell sat down and talked with me before doing his exam, and he actually listened to exactly what I said and low and behold, there was an injury that needs surgical repair. I am scheduled for that soon, but in the meantime, I want people to know he is worth the wait (sheduling was crappy) if only because he pays attention. He was also very gentle, which is nice.
Dr. Waddell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Paul L Foster School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Kevin R Waddell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Center Of Beaumont, 740 Hospital Dr Ste 250, Beaumont, TX
Dr. Kevin R Waddell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beaumont, TX.