Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin H Weiner has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Kevin H Weiner has the following 4 expertise
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Kevin H Weiner has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kevin H Weiner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Dr. Weiner is ok, not fabulous, not terrible. It is true that he does not spend much time with you, it's because he runs a mill more than a practice. He books 7 patients at the same time resulting in an over-crowded office with a MINIMUM 1 hour wait, and a maximum, in my experience, THREE HOURS. I've heard other patients claim they waited as longs as 4 hours. On top of the long waits, the front office girls all have an attitude. All these people don't go to him because he's wonderful, it's because he prescribes the meds they want. Overall, considering everything, visiting Dr. Weiner is a terrible experience. Your entire day is wasted because from arrival to departure, you can expect to spend an average of 2.5 hours there.
My experience with Dr. Weiner has been extremely negative, to say the least. It boggles my mind how he even got his license. He has NO bedside manner AT ALL. You wait 3 hours to see him and if you're lucky he MIGHT give you 5 minutes of his time. He can't sit still and he runs around as if he's on speed. He contradicts what he says from one appointment to the next and basically, after not knowing what he's talking about, tries to imply that the patient is lying because he doesn't stick to his original diagnosis. Upon asking for the name of another doctor for a second opinion, he refused to give me the name of a doctor that he was originally supposed to send me to. Before thinking about going to this doctor, RUN because your experience will be HORRIBLE!
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
24 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
New York University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMorristown Medical Center, 100 Madison Ave, Morristown, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kevin H Weiner in this video.
Dr. Kevin H Weiner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morristown, NJ.