Dr. Kevin Welch Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Welch?

Posted on January 23rd, 2016

I've only seen Dr Welch once, but he was very nice. He talked to me about my concerns and explained the procedure to me in depth prior to having anything done. I was pleased with Dr Welch and his staff.

Posted on July 29th, 2015

Excellent doctor and staff!

Find another dermatologist

Posted on April 15th, 2014

Arrogant. Rushed through every appointment. Did not listen. Tried telling me diet,exercise and skincare regimen does not play a role in acne (!!!). Unprofessional (cursed during appt when trying to tell me accutane is safe). Told me I can take retin-a and tazorac while pregnant and nursing (my obgyn and family doc were stunned and angry when I told them this). While in the cosmetic store attached to his practice, I overheard him say to an associate that he hopes a lot of people attend some dinner they were having for patients (it was a product informational dinner) so that he can make up for the dining expenses from sales (who says that around clients?!?!). Such a sham doctor.

The best in town, and I've seen them all.

Posted on September 13th, 2013

As a mature woman who has spent far too many days in the sun, I was in search of treatment options for those ugly brown age spots that have slowly shown up on my hands and face. On recommendation from family and friends I scheduled my consult with Dr Welch and have undergone 2 laser treatments for my hands and a Fractional CO2 Laser on my face that have yielded wonderful results. I am so pleased with this office, both because of the outcomes of my procedures, and because the staff is so pleasant. I will definitely be back!

THINK TWICE BEFORE HAVING ANY MAJOR LASER THERAPY

Posted on August 30th, 2013

I STARTED SEEING DR. WELCH FOR ACNE, PORE SIZE AND MALASMA ONLY ON MY UPPER LIP. IN ONE OF MY VISITS I WAS TOLD ABOUT THE FRACTIONAL CO2 LASER AND HOW IT COULD CURE ALL OF THAT PLUS WRINKELS. SO I SAVED FOR 2 YEARS. I SPENT $1750.00 HOPING FOR BEAUTIFUL SKIN. BUT I ENDED UP WITH RACOON EYES. I LOOK LIKE SOMEONE TATOOED MY ENTIRE FACE WITH BROWN INK. PORES 3X BIGGER AND MORE ACNE SCARS. AT FIRST DR.WELCH TRIED TO FIX IT. BUT SINCE IT HAS'NT IMPROVED THEY ARE NOW SAYING IT'S MY SKINS FAULT. I PLAN TO START A BLOG TO SHOW THE PICTURES OF MY FACE. ITS TAKING ME SOME TIME TO COME TO TERMS WITH HOW I LOOK NOW SOME DAYS I DON'T EVEN WANT TO GO OUTSIDE BUT WHEN YOU HAVE KIDS YOU HAVE TO . I HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE NOT MAKE MY MISTAKE.

Not impressed

Posted on June 1st, 2013

Dr. Welch rushed through the appointment. He did not take the time to listen to my concerns. He was arrogant and rude. He seemed more concerned with getting through the appointment, so he could go in the hallway and laugh and joke with his friends. The only positive part of the entire experience was his office staff. They were very professional and courteous. Perhaps the staff can work with Dr. Welch to enlighten him on what professionalism entails. If you are looking for a dermatologist in the Pensacola area, I recommend you go to someone other than Kevin Welch.

Posted on January 22nd, 2013

What a terrific dermatologist! I would give 10 stars if I could!

Posted on November 26th, 2012

Rarely do I feel compelled to write reviews, but Dr. Welch has been such a godsend to me that I wanted to share my experience. I've been going to dermatologists for over 20 years and Dr. Welch is the most friendly and thorough doctor I've seen! Dr. Welch and his wonderful staff have finally given me the peace of mind that has eluded me for all of these years. Their compassionate treatment and kindness has turned an otherwise embarrassing problem into one with a ready and easy solution. What I especially appreciate is that Dr. Welch and his staff always manage to fit me into their busy daily schedule...something that I have not found with any other practice. Dr. Welch has been very sensitive to my individual needs as a patient and has helped to tailor my treatment with those needs in mind.

Uncaring, disinterested, not thorough, unhelpful,

Posted on July 20th, 2012

Did not perform a thorough body check for my yearly mole check. Very quick and cursory - not like good doctors I've had in other cities. Didn't listen to my questions about skincare, dismissed my concerns, seem disinterested. Skincare advice was unhelpful. Worst dermatologist experience I've had in 50 years. Disappointed since a friend recommended him. Since I do not trust (from his treatment of me) his knowledge and because of his disinterested attitude that he displayed with me, I will not go back to see him.

Finally Someone Who Knew!

Posted on August 11th, 2011

Dr. Welch diagnosed and treated me when no one else could. Excellent care and treatment. Elated to finally be rid of my problem! Thank you Dr. Welch.

Thank you Dr. Welch !

Posted on May 3rd, 2011

I give my highest praise & recommendation to Dr. Welch & his staff. I have been a health care professional for over 25 years working with hundreds of physicians & surgeons. I can honestly say that Dr. Welch is one of the most professional, skilled, caring & kind physicians.

Never Again