Dr. Kevin R Wheelan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin R Wheelan?

Best Electrophysiologist in Dallas

I think the word of Dr. Wheelan. I was a tough case. He performed three cardiac ablations on me. I have been A-Fib free for 8 years. He is very well thought of by the other cardiologists. Their general opinion is that if he can't fix you...you can't be fixed. He is a friendly guy that doesn't have that God like attitude that many docs have. I highly recommend him.

Everyone at the Hamilton hospital exceeded my expectations including Dr. Wheelan. I would suggest that you ask for Selvi Pohar as your anesthesiologist as when I woke up my throat felt o k vrs scratched and sore.from tube they must put down your throat. The food was exceptional. I have fussed with A Fib way to long and DR. Wheelan's cold procedure was relatively fast and successful.