Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin T Wycoff has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I have been seeing Dr Wycoff for a few years now, I have always been able to schedule an appointment in a timely manner, he expIains things very well and is very smart. I am put in a room minutes after I arrive, usually wait in the exam room less than 5 minutes and his assistant Heidi is wonderful, polite, friendly and caring and does her job well. Fairview should be proud !!
I work for a group home and all of our clients see this doctor. I feel he treats them like lab rats giving them different concoctions of prescriptions not really knowing how they all will act with one another. Alot of the clients have had health problems as a result. When I ask questions to the doctor he looks me up and down and gives quick and very vague answers and half the time just say the nurse will pass along the information. Normally that information is vague and the nurse at the group home will have to call to follow up in order to get clear instruction. My opinion of this doctor is maybe he just has too much on his plate.
Dr. Wycoff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
University Of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. Kevin T Wycoff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Medica Fairview and N Memorial Vantage
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFairview Oxboro Clinic, 600 W 98th St Ste 150, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. Kevin T Wycoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.