Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Keyan Ma has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Keyan Ma has the following 8 expertise
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
Dr. Keyan Ma has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 29
I heard about Dr. Ma from one of my friends. I suffer from chronic low back pain for years and had been to different Chiropractors without improvement. I almost lost my hope. After my friend recommended Dr. Ma, I went here last week. This is the first time I tried acupuncture. What amazed me was that I felt some kind of relief after the first treatment. I will continue the physical therapy there and hope the low back pain will be better controlled. In addition, the front desks are friendly and patient. Highly recommended.
I found this website accidently today and thought I should write something about Dr. Ma. I have chronic left knee pain and my surgon suggested me to have knee replacement. I did a lot research on the knee replacement and am really scared of surgery. My mom recommended Dr. Ma and conviced me of getting a second opinion from him since he used to be an orthopedic surgeon in China. After he checked me carefully and reviewed my MRI reports,Dr. Ma adviced me to have conservative treatments first.Thank God I listened to him. Today, 3 years after, I am still walking with my own knees.
I've been suffering chronic headache for over 20 years and seeing so many specialists and taking tons of medications with no relief. One year ago a friend of mine recommended Dr. Ma and he believed that the headache might be related to my neck pain. He asked his therapist to focus on treating my neck and followed up with me regularly. Miracle happens!I am cured! Thanks Dr. Ma! And all nice and considerate staffs working in his office! Now if you have similar problem and happen to read this review, give it a shot and go see Dr. Ma!
Dr. Keyan Ma accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKeyan Ma Md, 110 E 40th St Rm 701, New York, NY
Dr. Keyan Ma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.