Dr. Keyi R Yang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keyi R Yang?

Magical

I've had several back surgeries due to an automobile accident in 2008. Dr. Yang has resolved my daily headaches and he is also helping my severe back pain without opiates. Besides being very smart, intuitive and personable he takes his time and answers all of my questions. He is an excellent physician.

Dr. Yang is an excellent physician.

Our experience with Dr. Keyi Yang was extremely positive- He is of the traditional caring doctor approach. Dr. Yang took the time to truly investigate the underlying symptoms and gave top care in following the patient's improvement. We/I highly recommend Dr. Yang.

The neurologist you should see

Simply wonderful. He is exactly who you want treating you. He is id highly competent, kind, listening, caring and gives you the time to fully explain yourself. He is wonderful because he make sure he looks at all options and includes you in what treatment you can get and the pros and cons of them. I can't forget his office staff who are so lovely, caring and also have genuine interest and concern in you. I would strongly recommend Dr yang and so happy to be one of his patients.

You defiantly should see this man.

Dr. Yang is seriously an amazing doctor. After having 50+ seizures in less than 24 hours, he got me on the right track and I'm doing so much better now. If you need a neurologist, I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Yang.

scary

Respinse to my inquiry 're results after over $3,000 in tests, I was "fine." No report, no explanation. Nothing sent with fine diagnosis. Performed an ultrasound of my brain that he claimed no other Dr knew how to do Except him.

Dr. Yang is a very knowledgeable doctor. He reviewed all my physical issues when he diagnostic my problem. He gave me pretty time to ask questions and answered all my questions during the visit. I highly recommend Dr. Yang if you are looking for a Neurologist.

I Have Seen Many Drs! Dr Yang is caring

Dr Yang knows his field and that is what you should care about.I am choosing to drive quite a distance, in pain, to have him administer an electric stimulation test. I have had a few in the past n they are awful from other drs. He cared enough to learn how to give them in a way that don't cause his patients more pain than necessary. I am impressed with him and about that and also have met other patients in the waiting room that say good things, too. He is worth a try.