Dr. Keyvan Jahanbakhsh Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Keyvan Jahanbakhsh?

excellent doctor that actually listens!

dr. j is a great doctor that actually works to fix your pain and not just drug you up like other doctors that dont even care.

Blanche Krakowski

I am 80 years old. I waited that long to find a physician so attentive and responsive to me and accepting of my teasing. He is the very best one could have. Can any doctor be so good so kind and so knowledgeable at the same time? Yes I found him.

Will miss him

wonderful and caring doctor. He was always there when I needed him. I have moved out of NYC and hope I can find someone equal to his knowledge. No I can't find anyone with his humor.

pleasant and fantastic

Awesome Patient Care

This Doctor is Amazing. He is professional. A doctor who looks for alternatives to drugs, has Empathy & Sympathy for his patients. Thanking his Awesome Staff for being Effective, Efficient and Always Friendly! !

The best

Great doctor! Helped me so much. Can't thank Dr. J enough!

RELIEF OF LOWER BACK PAIN

I HAD EXTREME BACK PAIN EVERY DAY, ALL DAY. MY NUEROLOGIST REFERRED ME TO DR. J, AS HE IS CALLED. I CALLED FOR AN APPOINTMENT, AND WAS GIVEN ONE QUICKLY. AFTER A CONSULTATION, HE RECOMMENDED THE LUMBAR INJECTION. SEVERAL WEEKS LATER I GOT THE INJECTION AND THE DAY AFTER THE PROCEEDURE, THE NURSE CALLED TO CHECK MY PROGRESS. I TOLD HER DR. J GAVE ME MY LIFE BACK. I NO LONGER TAKE EXTRA STRENGTH TYLENOL EVERYDAY, SEVERAL TIMES A DAY. I CAN GET UP, SIT DOWN AND MOVE AROUND WITHOUT ANY LOWER BACK PAIN. AFTER A CONSULT AND PROGRESS REPORT FOUR WEEKS LATER, I STILL HAVE NO BACK PAIN AND DR. J SAID IF I DO HAVE PAIN AGAIN, TO CONTACT HIM. I HAVE ALREADY RECOMMENDED HIM TO A FRIEND AND I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY ONE WHO REQUIRED RELIEF FROM THEIR CONSTANT BACK PAIN.

Dr. Keyvan Jahanbakhsh: I recommend him very highly. He is a very caring and understanding physician. His bed side manners are excellent. Which all of this is very hard to find in doctors. His course of treatments are excellent. With my many issues of my back conditions. I trust him to find what will be the best treatment options for me. The staff at his offices are exceptional too. They are kind and understanding. Also the surgical staff are there for you. To help you with whatever. Is necessary.

NICE. SMART AND CARING DOCTOR.....GREAT IN MANAGING PAIN -

Really great doctor

Dr. J was great. He spent time with me. Listened. And then told me all my options. He seemed very caring and tried to best explain my condition without doctor speak. I opted for an injection which was done with anesthesia. He made no promises but I feel great so far.

Great doctor

He is very patient, understanding and carying doctor. He takes time to explain everything and does not rush to leave the room. I was very nervous about my procedure however dr J made me very comfortable and took a great care of me. I'm very happy to have such a great pain doctor.

The greatest doctor I have ever known

His honesty, kindness, understanding, caring, loving, and loyalty that he has with his patients. His love for his work and compassion; the way he treats and listen to his patients, and takes time to understand our pain.I would tell my friends and neighbors that I've never known anyone as loving, and understanding as Dr. J. I would not change Dr. J for anyone else. DOCTOR'S LIKE DR. J IS ONE IN A MILLION!!