Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Keyvan H Shirazi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Geriatric Medicine
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 26
This guy is obviously too money hungry to care about patients. He never sees you (I've had about 5 appointments and only seen him once, the rest are with his lovely assistant, who is equally as UNknowledgeable, but really knows how to apply makeup well). The nurses/secretaries treat you badly, and if you ask why it's taking so long after an hour and half of sitting there, they make you wait another hour (on purpose). They are very bitter. They are unprofessional, you can hear them talking about other patients in the lobby, if you ask a question, the answer is 'because'... I don't even know if they are nurses, because a nurse would have more info than that. They treat you like an animal, thrusting the needle into your skin. I've never had an injection move my whole body on the bed! I asked a question about the injection, the "nurse" stared at me and walked away. I asked for the Dr and he wasn't even there, on multiple occasions. I have a friend who had a kidney infection for about 2 weeks, went to this guy and he gave him pain relievers until he went to the ER and was given heavy antibiotics and hospitalized... I guess this Dr was taught that pain relievers cure infections? Stay away. He obviously doesn't care enough to examine his patients or get decent staff, don't be the next victim!
WARNING. THIS DOCTOR IS ONLY IN IT FOR THE MONEY. MY FATHER CAME TO HIM MONTH AFTER MONTH WITH ABNORMAL BLOOD WORK. DR. SHIRAZ TOLD HIM THAT ALL HE NEEDED TO DO WAS CHANGE HIS DIET. IT TOOK A TIA FOR US TO REALIZE THAT SOMETHING SERIOUS WAS WRONG. AFTER BEING IN THE HOSPITAL WE LEARNED MY FATHER HAD STAGE 4 LIVER CANCER THAT SPREAD TO MANY OTHER PARTS OF HIS BODY. MY FATHER RECENTLY PASSED AWAY. HAD DR. SHIRAZI DONE HIS JOB CORRECTLY MY FATHER MAY STILL BE ALIVE OR COULD HAVE HAD MORE TIME TO LIVE. AFTER HE FOUND OUT ABOUT MY FATHERS CONDITION DR. SHIRAZI DID NOT EVEN CALL ONCE TO SEE HOW HE IS DOING. IF YOU WANT TO SEE A GOOD DR. DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT GOING TO DR SHIRAZI. HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HIS PATENTS WELL BEING, HE ONLY CARES ABOUT HIS OWN.
Dr. Shirazi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Keyvan H Shirazi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net Salud EPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsShirazi Medical Group, 16952 Ventura Blvd Ste 100, Encino, CA
Dr. Keyvan H Shirazi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Encino, CA.