Dr. Khader Muqtadir Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Khader Muqtadir?

Endoscopic CTR Surgery

Dr Muqtadir and all his staff were terrific. If it is possible for invasive surgery to be a pleasant experience, this was it. In the previous appointments and on surgery day, the Dr had excellent bedside manner. He took all the time I wanted to answer all questions and even showed exactly what he was going to do with an excellent animation. It was almost like having a conversation with an old friend. The anesthesiologist and surgery nurse were the best I've ever had. A large, fully equipped operating room (where he only does hand surgery) is right there as part of his (The Tampa Bay Hand Center) office complex. Everything was right on schedule and I was treated like a VIP through the whole process. The procedure itself only took 13 minutes from start to finish. I see the Dr for follow-up in 1 week (next Friday). I should have a better long term prognosis then.

Highly recommend. Great surgeon, wish all doctor's were this great!

Best doctor I've met in my 45 yrs

Dr Muqtadir cared for my hand injury after my accident. He worked around my schedule, stayed late, and never kept me waiting for more than a few minutes. I sensed real sincerity in his kindness. I would recommend him to my family and friends in need of hand surgery.

Extremely Happy- fantastic surgeon

I ended up needing surgery on my hand for an injury that occured at work. My adjuster suggested Dr. Muqtadir and I am so happy they did! He does excellant work. He's very friendly and he spends whatever time it takes to make sure his patients are clear on what's going on and what options are available and to discuss whatever issues we may have. I certainly recommend him!

Apart from the diagnosis, pretty good

Treated for trigger-finger; did not solve the problem. Am seeking a second opinion.That said, the Dr. appears very to know his stuff, and the office staff are very friendly and helpful.

Very caring. Spent a lot of time with me. Excellent at explaining my issue to me.

Dr. Khader Muqtadir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.