- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Khadija I Alvi MD
Dr. Khadija I Alvi, MD is a doctor primarily located in Ashburn, VA, with other offices in Ashburn, VA and Washington, DC( and 2 other locations). They have 19 years of experience. Their specialties include Internal Medicine. They speak English.
Dr. Khadija I Alvi has 4 locations
Dr. Khadija I Alvi has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Khadija I Alvi has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program (2018)
Millions of Americans have some form of diabetes, and millions more cases are undiagnosed. To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with diabetes experts to develop
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2019)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Khadija I Alvi Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Khadija I Alvi
Dr. Alvi graduated from the University of South Carolina School of Medicine in 2000. Dr. Alvi works in Ashburn, VA and 3 other locations and specializes in Internal Medicine.