More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Khadijia D Tribie has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
We had to wait a few days for the appointment. Day of appt., there were several others waiting when we arrived. The wait seemed comparable to other waiting rooms. The doctor tried to make this four-year-old as relaxed as possible as she examined her. She was able to discover the problem and arranged surgery. Follow up went well. We appreciated her skills.
This family practitioner is relatively unethical and unprofessional as compared to other professional providers in the allocated field of Pediatrics. Additionally, in the sense of delivering medical diagnoses in an ineffective communicative approach while also lacking in the presence of an effective demeanor when it involves a positive bedside manner. Ultimately, through observation and my own personal experiences I would not recommend this Pediatrician to prospective parents.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
16 Years Experience
Morehouse School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Khadijia D Tribie accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKhadijia D Tribie Md, 2313 Tattersalls Dr, Wilmington, NC
Dr. Khadijia D Tribie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, NC.