Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Khai Q Tran has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Khai Q Tran has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 3 of 3
I have been coming to this clinic for years and the doctors are great specially Dr. Tran but what is unfair for patients is the wait even if you have a appointment you will be there waiting for hours and when you tell the girls at the front the always have excuses or try blaming doctors. and other times when I have called to make a appointment they say no just come you don't need one when the doctor has told me different very unorganized not good. as I said specially when there are great doctors but no one wants to be waiting for hours like if you would be in a ER that's wrong and should be fixed. hope they do something about this
Dr. Tran is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Khai Q Tran accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
LA Care Health
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsPara Latino Medical Center Inc, 15717 Paramount Blvd, Paramount, CA
Dr. Khai Q Tran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paramount, CA.