- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Khaja N Chisty MD
Dr. Khaja N Chisty, MD is a doctor primarily located in Johnston, IA, with other offices in Lauderdale By The Sea, FL and closed, CO( and 2 other locations). They have 14 years of experience. Their specialties include Child Neurology and Psychiatry. They speak English.
Dr. Khaja N Chisty has 4 locations
Dr. Khaja N Chisty has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Khaja N Chisty has the following 22 expertise
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Panic Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Migraine Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Dissociative Disorders
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Khaja N Chisty Accepts the Following Insurance
- 19330 SW 69th St Fort Lauderdale , FL 33332
- 222 Commercial Blvd Lauderdale By The Sea , FL 33308
- 1700 closed , CO 33026
- 8101 Birchwood Ct Johnston , IA 50131
More about Dr. Khaja N Chisty
Dr. Chisty is a Board certified by American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. He has completed his training in University of Tennessee Health Center for 3 years of adult psychiatry and have successfully completed one year of extensive Fellowship training in Child Psychiatry at University of South Florida. Currently he is working as staff psychiatrist with Highlands Behavioral Hospital and Centennial Peaks Hospital in Colorado for almost a year.One of his strengths is diversity, he has worked in several continents including Europe, Asia and North America having truly international experience in helping patients with wide variety of conditions and after working in 3 different states for the past 5 years in America has given him extensive experience to help him customize the treatment as per his patients needs. Few other areas that Dr. Chisty has worked is research in which he has worked with Iraq war veterans and has successfully published his study in leading medical journals. He has also extensive inclination towards new medical innovations and has been particularly inclined towards new and innovative methods to help his patients namely Biofeedback Therapy and Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation, He favors these techniques due to the fact that they help to curb the use of drugs and no risk of radiation. His ultimate aim is to make mental health easily accessible, affordable and reduce the stigma of seeking help from mental health experts by using patient oriented approach.