Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Khalaf E Rabadi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 4 of 4
If you have to wait a while to get in to see Dr. Rabadi, it's because he spends as much time as he needs with each patient. He doesn't rush and he listens to what you have to say. He never makes you feel that he's rushing to get through all of his patients. He's also very caring. My parents have been his patients for many years. Because of the way he's treated them, I'm now his patient, too. I would recommend him to anyone.
He is a good doctor who is great about asking questions and listening to you as well as explaining things, but the shortest wait I have had when I go to see him is over an hour. One time is was over 2 hours. His staff at the desk are rude so you have to decided if you want to put up with that to see a good doctor.
35 Years Experience
Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Khalaf E Rabadi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Khalaf E Rabadi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.