Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Khaldoun M Al Rayess has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Gland Issues
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 49
I would not refer anyone to this Dr. or his staff, the rudest most, uncompassionate professionals ever. Due to a scheduling miss communication a referral was done and an apt scheduled, without our knowledge. Us not knowing of the appointment, it was a no show. This Dr. refused to see us at this very critical time. He is the only Dr. in our network. We offered to pay the no-show charge and they flat refused service. The sever situation with his diabetes has caused us to seek help at the ER.
The worst 2 years of my life. Flat out lying in my medical records, over and under meditating me. I have a brain tumor he is trying to"cure" instead of refering me out for treatment he wants to see me every 6 months. He gets mad if you ask questions then he lyes and tell you what you want to hear. After running a 24 hour urine test 4 times I finaly called and left a message for him . I was "rude" he is no longer my Dr .I would not want to trust him with a cadaver.
I have known Dr. AlRayess for several years and appreciate not only his real concern about my health but his attitude about me as a person. He introduced me to Brett Rawlins who has continued to follow my diabetes needs and after the same manner as Dr. AlRayess. I feel like a real person when I am in the office, not just another patient.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2016, 2011, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Khaldoun M Al Rayess accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Khaldoun M Al Rayess in this video.
Dr. Khaldoun M Al Rayess is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Layton, UT.