Dr. Khaldoun Al Rayess Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Khaldoun Al Rayess?

Posted on April 18th, 2017

I would not refer anyone to this Dr. or his staff, the rudest most, uncompassionate professionals ever. Due to a scheduling miss communication a referral was done and an apt scheduled, without our knowledge. Us not knowing of the appointment, it was a no show. This Dr. refused to see us at this very critical time. He is the only Dr. in our network. We offered to pay the no-show charge and they flat refused service. The sever situation with his diabetes has caused us to seek help at the ER.

GREAT Dr

Posted on September 29th, 2016

Dr Al-Rayess has been my doctor for about several years. He is always very interested in how I am doing and willing to spend all the time necessary to resolve any issues. He is very friendly, courteous and very professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

The worst 2 years of my life. Flat out lying in my medical records, over and under meditating me. I have a brain tumor he is trying to"cure" instead of refering me out for treatment he wants to see me every 6 months. He gets mad if you ask questions then he lyes and tell you what you want to hear. After running a 24 hour urine test 4 times I finaly called and left a message for him . I was "rude" he is no longer my Dr .I would not want to trust him with a cadaver.

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

I have known Dr. AlRayess for several years and appreciate not only his real concern about my health but his attitude about me as a person. He introduced me to Brett Rawlins who has continued to follow my diabetes needs and after the same manner as Dr. AlRayess. I feel like a real person when I am in the office, not just another patient.

Posted on May 18th, 2015

He is an absolute phenomenal doctor !!!

An Excellent Endocrinologist!

Posted on January 7th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Al-Rayess for many years now. I have had diabetes for 23 years and have had many doctors and endocrinologists over the years. Dr. Al-Rayess is the best doctor I have visited. He truly cares about your situation, is extremely knowledgeable and current in his field, and most of all is very patient will my ups and downs dealing with this disease. He is in extremely high demand in my area, so you must be sure to make your appointments. Rescheduling an appointment can put you out as far as 6 months.

Scheduling problems

Posted on October 10th, 2014

Dr. Al-Rayess is a very good doctor, but evidently he takes on more patients than he can handle. He tells you to come back to see him in two months, while his appointment time is 5 months out. Then his scheduler tries to put you off to seen his medical assistant who is still months out. If I am going to pay doctor prices, I want to see a doctor. I really liked Dr. Al-Rayess but not even he is worth the scheduling aggravation, so I am looking for another doctor.

Better then Before

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

I have been going to Dr Al-Rayess for many years now and he has been through many Medical Assistants but the ones he has now are great! I would recommend though that if you want a call back, prescription faxed and questions answered ask for Lisa or I think her name is Amy or maybe it's Jamie, they always get things down in a timely manner. But I have to say he has a great staff though, better then before. I recommend him for an Endocrinologist because he is an excellent doctor.

Great Endocrinologists

Posted on August 16th, 2013

Dr Al-Rayess and Brett Rawlins are great Endocrinologists. They take the time to run the proper tests and find out your problems. He has a very busy practice and I think his staff does a great job answering your questions and requests in a timely manner. Sometimes it takes a while to get through to someone but if not and you leave a message they return them promptly. They are doing a great job with a very busy practice. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

very rude staff!

Posted on August 6th, 2013

I love the Dr. But he needs new MAs they are going to make him lose his patients!! The MAs are very rude and I don't even think they know what they are talking about half the time!! I'm not sure were he got his MAs but he needs to replace them!! Maybe do a back ground check on them or something!! Its just sad when you don't even want to see your Dr because of his staff! I have also seen Brett and he is a wonderful man, but his MA is a piece of work also! I hope Dr. Al-Rayess gets a new staff of caring MAs

Unprofessional, rude staff

Posted on June 9th, 2013

Dr. Al-Rayess is great but like the other reviews here his staff is horrible. They will treat you like garbage. I like Dr. Al-Reyess but after my last interaction with his office personnel I am going to find a different Dr.

terrible staff

Posted on May 15th, 2013

I was referred to Doctor Al-Rayess (now in tanner clinic, layton ut) in 2009 and have been seeing him since then, he is an awesome physician but his staff is ruining his practice, i'm always arguing with his staff they have poor etiquette, Theres always someone answering the phone with food in there mouth with attitude ooo and if u treat them the way they are treating you they have the tenacity to tell you "i do not need to be putting up with this " its ridiculous. I'm always having to follow up on my own case its a hassle and a headache, i'm getting sick and tired of it all, to me its starting to get to the point where its not worth it, i would not recommend no one here at this clinic do to his staff but for a physician he goes above and beyond, i know i'm not the only patient having difficulties with his staff. His staff needs a class on how to treat patients with manners because if it keeps going this route it will ruin him as a physician. "His staff behaviours reflects on him".