Dr. Khaled Abdel Aziz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Khaled Abdel Aziz?

Do not recommend.

Posted on December 5th, 2017

Dr. Aziz seemed a pleasant person, and he knew his stuff. Of course, I didn't get to see him for long. Most of the appointment time was taken up by his staff going over my medical history rather than scanning the pages of the history I brought with me. At the time, they were switching over to a new computer system and I had to sit and wait while the person taking my information hunted and pecked information on the keyboard. Even after I recommended that they bring someone else in who could type faster or even scan and later type up the pages, I was ignored for quite a while before the guy realized that it was going to take too long. After that, I thought the appointment went okay, but what happened later is why I'm marking all of this as "Poor." Dr. Aziz's co-surgeon, the neuro-otologist who would assist, lied to me about my cognitive symptoms being possibly related to the tumor. After the tests for my facial nerve, I was lied to on the phone about the results and it wasn't until several months later when I finally got copies of the report that I found out that my facial nerve was being impacted. In the meantime, neither Dr. Aziz or the neuro-otologist had contacted me or my family to determine if I was even still alive. At this point, I still haven't had treatment for a medium-sized vestibular schwannoma that is causing intermittent physical and cognitive problems that include difficulties with focusing, memory loss, mood swings, pressure sensations in my skull, time management, math and increasing facial nerve symptoms because I can't find a doctor near where I live who has as much experience as Dr. Aziz who has been reviewed well and the symptoms make it difficult for me to work at the level I need to work to pay for everything that I will need during recovery. And had I known about the impact to the facial nerve (i.e. that there were non-visual signs of impact) instead of being told that it hadn't yet been affected, I would have made different choices in regards to my care back when I was still healthy enough to have those options. Now? Every day I just get intermittently yet progressively worse across the board. I don't even know how much the tumor has grown because I don't have the support system I need and the lie I was told made me focus on the wrong things back when I had much better health and now my finances are worse off. So, yeah, thank you for wasting my time back when I might have put the energy I had back then into other possibilities. I even moved back home so that I could be closer to where the surgery would take place, and that turned out badly as well. Some people shouldn't be allowed to practice medicine beyond surgical negligence: Those who lie to their patients, those who go along with their colleagues who lied and those who fail to follow up.

Husband of patient

Posted on October 22nd, 2016

Dr.Aziz is a very passionate Dr .He made sure of his diagnosis before he operated and had it right.My wife is recooperating and improving every day thank you Dr Aziz

Posted on October 5th, 2015

Top Notch!!!!

Posted on August 20th, 2015

Great doctor. Very nice person. He helped us a lot, he's friendly and makes you feel comfortable.

Posted on January 29th, 2015

Such a kind and compassionate doctor - I had brain tumor removed - he's wonderful

Dr Aziz, MD

Posted on May 4th, 2013

Our 23 year old daughter started experiencing numbness to her extremities and dizziness. After her general neurologist reviewed her MRI she was diagnosed with Arnold Chiari and was referred to Dr Aziz who specializes in this syndrome. He was very patient and using the MRI he explained in detail her condition, To make sure there was not another underlying problem he recommended she see an ENT specialist, have balance testing, and see a Ophthalmologist...THE SAME DAY. Dr Aziz made phone calls and what usually takes weeks or months to get in with specialist was done the same day...In addition he ordered 3 more MRI's the next day (2 originally denied and needing a peer review between Dr Aziz and Highmark). Dr Aziz or his office staff called us with updates on test results...there was no time to worry about results! I am retired from 30 years of medical billing and have only seen this kind of fast action a handful of times...I am in AWE!!!! Dr Aziz (AND HIS STAFF) are shakers and movers!!! Thank you!

The " Only " Neurosurgeon

Posted on June 12th, 2011

I wouldn't be here without Dr Aziz. I owe him my life and 5 stars are not enough of a rating for him. Dr. Aziz is the most caring Doctor I have met. If humans could be angels, Dr.Aziz is one!

Posted on October 8th, 2017