Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Khaled F Fareed has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Kidney Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urologic Emergencies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
He was clueless He schedueled a prostrate biopsy. When I returned 4 weeks later and drove 5 hrs he ask me (why are u here) . He didnt even know why or what i was there for. When I told him he said (u mean u havent had an MRI) I said no but i hav driven 5 hrs, can we do the MRI now He said ooh no but it was nice to see u again.. I finally had the MRI and its been 3 weeks and I havent heard a word from him (not that i plan on going back anyway) I thought all Drs @ Cleveland Clinic would hav to be good but there r Quacks everywhere. Beware
Dr. Fareed is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Khaled F Fareed accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Khaled F Fareed in this video.
Dr. Khaled F Fareed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.