Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Khaled A Instrum has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Khaled A Instrum has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Khaled A Instrum has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Khaled A Instrum is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
Dr Instrum couldn't take two minutes after surgery to come out and let us know how it went. One of his front office staff needs to find a new profession - said while I was standing at the desk - apparently I'm pissing people off left and right today! Another surgery is needed and it most certainly will be done elsewhere. As a side note - Holyoke Hospital was great!
Dr.Instrum from the beginning he was straight forward and explained me everything from treatment to surgery of my hip and after I tried the hip injection I called Dr.Instrum to talk about surgery and he explained me everything about the procedure.When I left his office I was very confident that he was going to do a good job by performing my surgery.Im glad that I was referred to him.
After surgery I had to see his PA, Owen. This was less than a pleasant visit. Owen seems to have an attitude problem. The surgery itself went well, I'm assuming. I had a spinal and conscious sedation and slept through the surgery. All in all everything went as planned. However recovery is difficult and I will never have a knee replacement done again.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
33 Years Experience
Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Khaled A Instrum accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHolyoke Medical Center Orthopedic Surgeons, 10 Hospital Dr Ste 201, Holyoke, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Khaled A Instrum in this video.
Dr. Khaled A Instrum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Holyoke, MA.