Dr. Khaled A Instrum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Khaled A Instrum?

Excellent Surgeon!

Thoroughly Informative surgeon with a positive attitude along with his staff! I would highly recommend!

Terrible experience

Dr Instrum couldn't take two minutes after surgery to come out and let us know how it went. One of his front office staff needs to find a new profession - said while I was standing at the desk - apparently I'm pissing people off left and right today! Another surgery is needed and it most certainly will be done elsewhere. As a side note - Holyoke Hospital was great!

The Best Orthopedic Surgeon

Dr.Instrum from the beginning he was straight forward and explained me everything from treatment to surgery of my hip and after I tried the hip injection I called Dr.Instrum to talk about surgery and he explained me everything about the procedure.When I left his office I was very confident that he was going to do a good job by performing my surgery.Im glad that I was referred to him.

Highly recommend!

After surgery I had to see his PA, Owen. This was less than a pleasant visit. Owen seems to have an attitude problem. The surgery itself went well, I'm assuming. I had a spinal and conscious sedation and slept through the surgery. All in all everything went as planned. However recovery is difficult and I will never have a knee replacement done again.

Kind, knowledgeable guy. Wanted to help me. Would recommend.

Patient

Dr. Instrum is a very nice and attentive Dr. I have seen him in his office several times and recently had ACL surgery performed by him. I was in and out of the hospital in a few hours. He was wonderful and ALL of the staff were wonderful. I had a very good experience at Holyoke Hospital.