Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Khaled F Rabie has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 32
So rude by phone that we helped the person get an appointment elsewhere! They wanted the person to get another set of medical records although they already had copies of everything from the previous physician whom closed their office. That is not necessary and good luck getting in contact with a closed office!!!
Dr Rabie has delivered 4 of my 5 children and I recommend him to my friends and family as often as I can...I love him too death, he is a very caring and compassionate.... Dr. Rabie is very different from other male doctors that practice OB-GYN. I have no plans of having anymore children but I still go and see my favorite doctor at least once a year..
30 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Khaled F Rabie accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRabie Clinic For Women, 404 6th St, Alexandria, LA
Dr. Khaled F Rabie is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Alexandria, LA.