Dr. Khaled F Rabie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Khaled F Rabie?

Will always love Dr. Rabie. He's fun,makes your visit relaxing,I don't care the wait time can be extra, but he's #1. Everyone is there bc he's the best.

Absolutely love dr rabie! If I ever get pregnant again..will definitely be using him again.hes by far the best male dr ive seen in my life.

N/A

So rude by phone that we helped the person get an appointment elsewhere! They wanted the person to get another set of medical records although they already had copies of everything from the previous physician whom closed their office. That is not necessary and good luck getting in contact with a closed office!!!

the only one for me

I love dr Rabie, he is the only one i will ever use

Dr Rabie has delivered 4 of my 5 children and I recommend him to my friends and family as often as I can...I love him too death, he is a very caring and compassionate.... Dr. Rabie is very different from other male doctors that practice OB-GYN. I have no plans of having anymore children but I still go and see my favorite doctor at least once a year..