3.3

Highly Dissatisfied

Great Dr easy to talk to.

My husband has been seeing this Dr a he has been professional and caring to us very knowledgeable he immediately knew what was wrong and began treatment we felt very blessed great staff.

Staff very friendly and courteous but pack a lunch and take a sleeping bag! Wait time is ridiculous! Also making an appointment for a further visit/procedure doesn't/didn't happen in my case. Off to see a different urologist!

Unprofessional

I scheduled an appointment with this office and when I made the appointment I was told he only comes in on Wednesdays. I stated my only day off was Fridays but that would be okay given no other choice, I could rearrange some of my own patients to be there but I need an appointment that would be Timely and asked how much time I should set aside for the appointment. I was told an hour should be plenty of time I set aside an hour and a half. I also had the receptionist fax me the paperwork ahead of time so that when I presented myself at the front desk I handed her all the completed paperwork with my driver's license and insurance card. After an hour's worth of wait I was told that there was still 3 people ahead of me. I told her that was unacceptable. She went back to speak to the doctor who sent back a message to me that that was what it was and I will just have to wait. They also said that they squeezed me in and they should have never scheduled my appointment at 11 o'clock. She told me I was the last patient to be seen that day. I stated I never asked for a special appointment but that was the day and time I was given. I found the lack of consideration of this doctor to be unprofessional and unethical. I would never allow one of my patients to wait for me like this. I take my clients back promptly at their appointment time I do not double triple and quadruple booked my appointments. I was making $0 as I was sitting in his waiting room. I should bill him for my time. I left and I have rescheduled my appointment for next month with a different physician.

Dr. Khaled N Shahrour is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lake Mary, FL.

Dr. Khaled N Shahrour Is this you?