Dr. Khalid Khan Is this you?

3.0

Posted on August 7th, 2015

Only wants one compl,aint per visit.

Posted on July 13th, 2011

Dr Khan has been my PCM for about 3 years now. He makes me feel like I am his only patient. He is understanding with my inability to talk "medically" and knows how to explain technical issues in a way that my non-medical mind can comprehend. He became my PCM following a heart attack and has brought me back to good health and continues to insure that I am receiving the necessary treatments from the specialist that he refers me to. He exercises his profession like no other that I have encountered. Not only does he work to keep me alive; he works to increase the length and quality of my life.

Posted on November 12th, 2015