Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Khalid A Abousy
Dr. Khalid A Abousy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manassas, VA, with other offices in Vienna, VA and Woodbridge, VA (and 3 other locations). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Abousy is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center, Inova Alexandria Hospital and Inova Fairfax Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Khalid A Abousy has 6 locations
8100 Ashton Ave Ste 200
Manassas, VA 20109
415 Church St NE Ste 101
Vienna, VA 22180
14904 Jefferson Davis Hwy Ste 406
Woodbridge, VA 22191
7001 Heritage Village Plz Ste 170
Gainesville, VA 20155
8100 Ashton Ave Ste 200
Manassas, VA 20109
422 Garrisonville Rd Ste 110
Stafford, VA 22554
Book Online Now
Dr. Khalid A Abousy has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Khalid A Abousy has the following 15 expertise
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
Dr. Khalid A Abousy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Best Doctor in any field.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Khalid A Abousy - Posted on February 4th, 2011
He took his time with my father, and explained everything in detail, without speaking over our heads. My father had refused to go to a cardiologist for 5 years after his last stent because of the last 2 doctors bedside manners. Keep doing what your doing, it works. By the way my father had a 90% blockage. Thank God for Dr. Abousy.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Khalid A Abousy - Posted on October 31st, 2010
When I had a heart attack and called his office for a followup appointment, the staff never returned my call. A couple of days later, I had another heart attack (both were caused by medication for an unrelated problem). I agreed to a catheterization by Dr. Abousy. During the procedure, he dissected my right coronary artery, and I had to have a bypass.
He is an ANGEL!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Khalid A Abousy - Posted on May 2nd, 2009
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Abousy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Khalid A Abousy Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Khalid A Abousy, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Manassas, VA, in this video.
Dr. Khalid A Abousy is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Manassas, VA.