4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Highly Dissatisfied

In excellent hands

My husband and I are currently working with Dr. Awad for our triplets, born 11 weeks early and in the NICU. In the beginning, my son was very sick, and as a new mother, I was frantic about his condition. Dr. Awad beautifully walks the delicate line of being honest when it comes to delivering news that is not always good while staying realistically positive. My son in particular had some rough and scary days, but Dr. Awad was always so reassuring, even when things looked bleak, and gave me hope that my son would be ok, which was the only thing that kept me sane and helped me sleep at night! What's the best thing about this doctor though, is that b/c he has had so much experience, you can trust not only that your child is in good hands, but also trust in his diagnosis. Also, so prompt in responding and keeping us up to date on our children, respectful and easy to approach with any questions. We love working with him, and you will too! We love working with him and you will too!

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Khalid A Awad is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elkhorn, NE.