Dr. Khalid Mahran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Khalid Mahran?

Posted on October 13th, 2016

I have been with Dr Mahran for 10 years. He has a great fund of knowledge, taking good care of me and my mom. He is readily reachable and available whenever I needed him, to answer a simple question or address a concern or for refill of meds, or for more serious health problem. It is easy to have an urgent appointment in the office. I highly recommend him to my friends and family.

Posted on July 14th, 2015

Been with this Dr for many years, he used to be good, but since he started teaching, he doesn't have much time for his patients anymore, his Secretary runs the practice. She is very dangerous, almost cost me my life!!!!!

Posted on April 26th, 2013

Been with this doctor about 4yrs was great at first as of now since he spences more time teaching than doctoring is not availible most days anymore had life theathing expience was shruded off had to spent 12hrs in ER not very happy told sugar level was very high this doctor never ordered blood work in for yrs too see if this was a problem so needless to say i will be moving on

Highly Recommeded

Posted on July 17th, 2010

Dr. Mahran became my primary physician, after previous doctor retired. He has always been respectful and professional. He listens to my concerns, and I am confident that I am in the best of care.

Nice guy ... but ...

Posted on June 4th, 2010

At first, when Dr. Mahran took over for Dr. Baumler, things were alright. But as time wore on, it became a real problem to get answers on test results, finding the office open as hours kept changing. Staff supposed to call in prescriptions and forgot, written scripts had incorrect dosages, etc. We had to correct the doctor and staff. A few times it seemed like he wasn't listening to what was said to him, he seemed distracted and the results of that were 2 incorrect diagnosis/treatments for my mother. He is a very nice man and he is very personable, but that doesn't always cut it when an older person has multiple ailments that need proper management. It has become very frustrating over the past year or so.

Posted on March 12th, 2010

Dr Mahran wasnt taking new ppl, he say that i was in trouble and took me, He is kind and puts u at ease, I'm so thankfull he agreed to take my case

Posted on October 30th, 2017