Dr. Khalid Mughal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Khalid Mughal?

Posted on April 19th, 2013

I am a returning patient to Kaiser and am really glad to be back. Dr. Mughal is very knowledgable and good at his profession. I loved that the waiting time is very minimum both to be called in and for him to see you. He is young but very professional and displayed true interest in how i was feeling.

Good.

Posted on August 31st, 2012

An overall good experience. I was feeling very sick and needed and appointment. Got one right away to this place I've never been with staff I've never met. I am impressed by this facility and staff and would highly recommend this place and friendly staff. Wait time was very short. I explained my symptoms and he diagnosed it accurately right away. The pharmacy was in the same building on the same floor. Everything is clean and organized. Definitely want to go there again.

Posted on July 19th, 2012

To be completely honest I think he was a really excellent doctor. Full of information & helpful. The only thing which was really small is that I was crying & he didn't pass a tissue or show sensitivity. Maybe because he is male & maybe not confortable for him but I received disappointing news. Other than that he was informational & gave me the steps of what I needed to do & for that I am thankful.

Posted on September 15th, 2015